Thank you for helping keep our team and patients safe.
Please review our updated patient protocols prior to your appointment.
- Answer screening questions. When scheduling and confirming appointments, we will be asking COVID-19 screening questions. Please answer them honestly and completely to ensure we can provide you service.
- Masks are required. While sitting in our lobby, checking in, and checking out, masks are required. You will not be required to wear a mask during your appointment. If you do not wish to wear a mask while waiting, you may wait in your car and we will happily retrieve you when it is time. Please note, you will still be required to wear a mask while checking in and out.
- Fill out your paperwork in advance. Whenever possible, required paperwork (including a COVID-19 Informed Consent form) will be emailed to you prior to your appointment. Please fill it out prior to your arrival at our office.
- Check our waiting room capacity. To maintain safe social distance, our lobby seating is limited to 4 people at a time. If we are at maximum capacity, call us at (208) 773-1559, and someone will happily come out to get you when it’s time.
- Don’t bring guests. The fewer people in our rooms, the better. If a chaperone is required, only one additional ADULT is allowed. If aerosol-generating procedures are to be performed, the chaperone will be asked to leave the room during that time.
- Use hand sanitizer. We are asking all patients to use hand sanitizer upon entry. We encourage frequent handwashing as well!